Saturday, December 16, 2006

Missed Blog

Saturday, October 07, 2006
Two days ago, I was suppose to start my southbeach diet. Though there are a lot of temptations. When I woke up my mother has already prepared pork intestine and rice. It was tempting so I gave in. But I started to avoid eating that day.

Yesterday. I started the diet but I feel that its not yet fully geared up. Below is the food intake I had the whole day.

Breakfast : Salad Vinaigrette (Romaine Lettuce, Nuts, Cucumber and Vinaigrette) Beef Slices
Snacks : Nuts
Lunch: Munggo ( with Pork Ribs and chicharon)
Snacks: Doritos and Choco Flakes
Dinner: Munggo
Jello
Choco Flakes

I was happy I wasn’t able to take in rice but the problem is I had Doritos and Choco Flakes. I gave in to Temptation so I’m Back to Zero Today. But I’ll make sure that I will not give it. TODAY IS DAY ONE!!!

Breakfast: Green Tea
1 Scrambled Egg with Cheese
1 Beef Breakfast with Bean Sprouts
Snacks: Sugar Free Jello
Lunch: Chicken And Togue Lumpia

No comments: