Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Mercury Drug Measurements

Date: October 20, 2006, 15:07

I went to mercury drug last sunday morning (3 AM) to check on my weight I have this feeling that I indeed lost some pounds. So I step on the measuring machine. I was shocked and happy. I did lose weight. Yahoo!!! 9 lbs.

This is my second week for south beach diet I am wondering how much weight I lost this week. My weighing scale here at home is not reliable. I had some flaws again but the good thing is I'm beginning to accept that flaws in the diet are ok.

I finally found what went wrong with all the diets that I tried. Its not accepting the flaws and letting the flaws take over me and get depressed. So finally I think I'm on the right track.

Next up. The exercise battle. God Help me!

No comments: