Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 5 of Reset

I'm feeling the energy going back. Since I started the reset I didn't eat rice. I mentioned before that I'm doing the MasterCleanse and Southbeach. I'm not reallly that strict to myself so that I won't end up spiraling back to my habits.

Anyway, It's day 5 and I'm excited to weight on the 7th day, 2 more days to go. I wonder if, I lost weight.

Here are the rules that I follow and it always worked for me:




  1. The first 3 days of dieting is the hardest. If you slip and got derailed of the plan, it's ok! Don't be to hard on yourself. Just go back the following meal. 
  2. As much as possible remove the rice. If you can't do it lessen it by half and the following day stop eating rice, if you can't stop do it the following day until you adjusted. 
  3. Drink lots of water. 
  4. Eat frequently, small meals or snack on healthy food. Vegetables and nuts are great substitute. 
  5. Eat as much viand or "ulam" to fill your stomach. 
  6. Stock on eggs and nuts for quick snacks. Boil the eggs. 
Speaking of viand, I had the following this past few days for the south beach:

  1. Sinigang na Baboy (don't eat the fatty part), 
  2. Gatang tilapia 
  3. Pan Fried Pork Steak with vegetable salad. 
  4. tokwa't baboy
  5. Chopseuy
That's about it! Let's all do this together. Maybe you can share with me your recipes for south beach.

Good Night Everyone. 


No comments: