Thursday, February 1, 2007

Gym Substitute


I wasn't able to go to the gym for this week. I had my car checked up for my trip to Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay this weekend. I was really guilty not being able to go to the gym. I had to do something. Good thing, I was able to get a copy of TURBO JAM. It's an exercise video created by Chalene Johnson.


Turbo Jam is a cardio exercise. It combines TAEBO & DANCE. The fitness instructor is very energetic that you will be encourage to do the whole fitness video. I recommend that you try this exercise video. One of the sidekicks that was on video lost 70lbs and she looks gorgeous.



Also, I have a pair of dumbells weighing 5lbs each. I do 2 sets of fifteen reps per muscle.

I hope this would be enough until I could go back to the gym. Below is a sample video. Enjoy!


No comments: