Saturday, January 27, 2007

Losing Weight


I've taken my picture one early morning and I couldn't believe what I saw. It seems that I am already losing weight. Though many people are still not noticing it but I feel and know that I really am.


The lemonade diet works for me. I'm doing a mild lemonade diet. The rice is still off in my diet plan and I try to have just one meal a day. The senna tea is working miracles because my bowel movement is already getting regular. Though there are still times that I couldn't control it and I have to rush to a nearby store to get tissue paper.

There is weight lost competition in fitness first but I still can't join because the personal trainer that was assigned to me hasn't created my fitness program. The prize is 100k pesos and a free trip to boracay. I really wanted to join to motivate myself more to loose more weight.




No comments: